Technical Coordiantor - Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
£12.99 - £12.99
£12.99 per hour PAYE
Duration: Initial 6 Months
• Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet Customer requirements.
• Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information.
• Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored.
• Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible.
• Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family.
• Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
• A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
• Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
• Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages.
• Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
For more information, please contact advantage resourcing, quoting reference 829661
Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
Admin / Administrator
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Coordiantor
Location: Barrow-in-Furness , United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829661
Posted Date: 10/10/2019