Composite Engineer - Blackburn, United Kingdom
£35.00 - £35.00
£35 an hour
Advantage Resourcing are currently looking for a Composite Engineer to work with our prestigious client at their facility in Samlesbury.
The successful candidate will be joining a leading global defence organisation where you will be responsible for translating new and updated Carbon Fibre Composite component designs into full manufacturing solutions within the Manufacturing Engineering toolset.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Liaison with the design organisation to provide design for manufacture input
- Creating manufacturing plans for part for complete component manufacturing solutions
To be considered for the role, we are looking for someone with:
- HNC or higher level or recognised apprenticeship
- Experience of working within a Carbon Fibre Composite manufacturing area.
- Knowledge of Carbon Fibre Composite detail manufacturing processes
- Engineering Toolset knowledge, CATIA V5, PLM (or equivalent Product Data Manager), SAP CAM (computer Aided Manufacture) or SFM (Shop Floor Manager)
If this is of interest, then please get in touch on 0161 871 8282 quoting reference 829719
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Engineering / Process Engineer
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Composite Engineer
Location: Blackburn, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 829719
Posted Date: 25/10/2019