Recommend a Job
If you know someone currently attempting to fill a job, let us know!
* Terms and Conditions – campaign is applicable to all candidates referred as of November 2020 onwards.
- These rules and any other rules specified by Advantage Resourcing UK Limited (the “Company”) from time to time (“Referral Rules”) apply to any Referral. By participating in a Referral, you agree to be bound by the Referral Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Referral. The Company reserves the right to negate any referral in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Referral Rules.
- For the purposes of this Referral Scheme, a Referred Client is a new client that engages the services of Advantage Resourcing which results in a placement after being referred by another party. A Referee is a person that refers Advantage Resourcing's services to the Refereed Client.
- A Referral is considered valid when the Referred Client mentions the Referee when contacting us with a new requirement, or the Referee provides the details of the Referred Client. The Referral must be in writing to a staff member at Advantage Resourcing at the time the requirement is communicated to be eligible for vouchers.
- Referrals must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar). Vouchers will only be awarded to an individual who refers a vacant role.
- Referees are eligible for the gifting of vouchers once the referred job has been filled by Advantage Resourcing and the relevant candidate has commenced in this job and completed 1 (one) month.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Referral Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Referral Rules and each Referral are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Referral shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
We offer vouchers up to the value of £100 for successful referrals that you will be able to spend at a variety of stores in the UK.