We know that handling data accurately and effectively is integral to any business, big or small, local or global. It drives your commercial decisions, and you need to be able to rely on your platforms, governance and quality of data.
That’s why you need the best of the best managing your data strategy.
Our IT recruitment team has been providing the highest standard of data science professionals to our clients for years. We provide the specialist talent they need to make crucial data-led decisions, projects, and plans.
How we work with our data science clients
We typically place BI developers, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Clinical and Product Data Managers, Data Science Managers and Insight Analysts. We have access to an extensive pool of passive and active candidates to find the ideal professional for your company.
We can help with contractors for critical IT projects, or source the ideal permanent candidate that fits in with your business, culture and strategy.
For more information, get in touch and our Data Science Recruitment Specialists will be able to talk you through the next steps.
Benefits of using data specialist recruitment services
- Quality assurance – With many years of experience in placing top information data candidates around the UK, we have developed a deep understanding of our clients needs and strive to exceed demands in each of our placements.
- Time efficiency – Not only are internal recruitment processes vastly time consuming for businesses, they also require a complex understanding of the recruitment market. Using specialist recruitment services streamlines the process from start to finish.
- Understanding company culture – We build detailed profiles of our clients and candidates to ensure our candidates are not just a fit in terms of knowledge and expertise, but also an ideal fit for your company ethos.
- Confidentiality – Full privacy into the potentially sensitive, non-publicly disclosed roles you are recruiting for allows you to rest assured your company’s reputation remains protected. Similarly, this will prevent your competitors being aware of your vacancies.
- Compliance – Not only do we stay ahead of recruitment legal and regulatory updates to save you any legal burden but we also ensure our candidates in the data handling sector are fully up to date with the most current data governance laws.
“No issue is ever too small, no problem ever too difficult to deal with!”
“Working with the team at Advantage Resourcing is an absolute pleasure. Here in the UK, we are a small team – however there is no doubt that we still get a first-class service from Advantage and are made to feel that we are their most important client!”
Barry Gee, UK Programme Manager – Oshkosh Defence
“Useful Market Insight”
“I trust Advantage Resourcing completely to deliver a truly consultative and honest service to both our business and our candidates. They provide an insight into market conditions and work in partnership with us to fulfil our briefs.”
Resourcing Manager, Dimensions
“A great start to temporary working”
“Ive never ventured into temp work before and was very impressed with the level of service and professional approach to all aspects of the employment process displayed by Advantage Resourcing.”
“Advantage Resourcing have proved themselves invaluable”
“They have fulfilled both temporary and permanent positions. Not only do they always manage to find great candidates, they also deal with us with honesty, integrity and humour.”
Finance Manager. Tusker