Advantage Resourcing – Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to look over our Terms and Conditions for the Recommend a Friend scheme below.
- The RGF Staffing referral scheme is open to existing and previous candidates and clients.
- This referral scheme is not open to employees of RGF Staffing, Crone Corkill or Advantage Resourcing.
- To make a valid referral, you must submit details of the referred person in email to a recruitment consultant or via the form on this page.
- Both recommended candidates and clients can only be nominated once and the first person to nominate will be eligible for payment.
- There is only one reward for each referral. Your recruitment consultant will notify the referrer if the candidate or client has previously been referred.
- If a referral is sent by multiple people, whoever sent in details first will be the only person eligible to claim the referral fee.
- Referrals will be deemed as ineligible if an existing candidate or client is referred.
- A successful candidate referral is a candidate who is placed on a temporary, interim, or permanent role by Advantage Resourcing or Crone Corkill. The value of the referral fee is based on the type of role as follows:
– Temporary Position: £50
– Permanent or Minimum 6-month contract: £150
- Our parent company, RGF Staffing will issue the referral vouchers for valid candidate referrals, once the new candidate has been employed for:
– Temporary Position: 30 consecutive working days
– Permanent or Minimum 6-month contract: 3 months
- A successful client referral must meet ALL of the following conditions; has not been previously registered with Crone Corkill or Advantage Resourcing; agrees to the Terms of Business with either Crone Corkill or Advantage Resourcing; has a candidate placed in a role within SIX months of the referral; and the candidate completes at least 30 days of continuous employment
- The value of a successful client referral is £250.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any individual who ‘spams’ this page with referral submissions where consent has not been gained in advance.
- The Referral Fee will be issued within 90 days of the contract being signed.
- There is no cash alternative and RGF Staffing reserve the right to withdraw or alter this promotion at any time.
- The RGF Staffing referral scheme is available to UK residents only.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any referral, RGF Staffing’s decision is final.
- Any rewards from this scheme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind.
- In the event of a Referrer not receiving a referral fee, a claim must be raised for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days of the employee start date.
- Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a Referral fee.
- If you require any further information regarding this referral scheme, please email email@example.com.
- Referred candidates should be placed in a role within 6 months of the submission date. Referrals who begin work after this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.
- This offer does not vary our standard conditions, as outlined in our Workseekers Agreement that apply in all other respects.
Click here to head back to our Recommend a Friend page.