Terms and Conditions
Do not use this web site and service if you are not willing to accept the terms and conditions stated below.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Advantage Resourcing website, accessible at http://www.advantageresourcing.co.uk (the “Site”). These “Terms and Conditions” govern your use of this Site. By using this Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and check this page periodically for updates, Advantage Resourcing may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting revisions.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- “You” and “User” refer to all persons and entities using this Site for any reason
- “Advantage Resourcing” means Advantage Resourcing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, and licensees
- Copyright Notice
- All content on this Site, including without limitation, its design, text, images, graphics, logos, icons, lists, software, databases, and other materials (collectively referred to as “Material”) is protected under UK and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
- All Material is the exclusive property and intellectual property of Advantage Resourcing or its content suppliers or clients.
- Use of Material
- Advantage Resourcing authorizes you to view a single copy of the Material on this Site for personal, non-commercial, or internal business purposes or as a job applicant.
- You may not distribute the Material to third parties or use it to create directories, mailing lists, or for any other purpose.
- Unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material or any copy you make (but only as expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions).
- You may not modify, copy, transmit, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or attempt to discover source code from any software accessible through Advantage Resourcing, or sell, assign, sublicense, or transfer any right in such software.
- You may not incorporate the Material for any purpose into another database, search engine, website, or networked computer environment of any kind.
- You may not copy or adapt the HTML code generated by Advantage Resourcing to create its pages.
- Access to this Site is monitored, and usage details are logged for access statistics and security purposes. By using this Site, you consent to such monitoring.
- User Information
- Material on this Site may be changed, terminated, or updated without notice.
- Advantage Resourcing may make improvements and changes to the services described on this Site at any time without notice.
- Any information or material you send to Advantage Resourcing is not considered confidential, and you grant Advantage Resourcing an unrestricted, irrevocable right and license to use such information for its business purposes, including posting job listings and résumés/CVs placed on this Site.
- Scope of Permitted Site Use
- You may refer to the URL of this Site without limitation, but you may not link to this Site without Advantage Resourcing’s prior written approval.
- You may not use the Site to transmit, distribute, erase, or store material; In violation of any applicable law or regulation; in a manner that infringes on the intellectual property or personal rights of others; that is harmful, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, or objectionable.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including; attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network without proper authorization; accessing data not intended for you or logging into an unauthorised account; forging any TCP/IP packet header or e-mail header information; attempting to interfere with the Site’s operation in any way; sending unsolicited e-mail, “spam,” or any other forms of solicitation.
- Specific Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes. Advantage Resourcing specifically prohibits any use of the Site, including but not limited to:
- Posting incomplete, false, inaccurate, or misleading biographical information or information that is not your own accurate résumé/CV. Recruiters representing candidates may not send a candidate’s résumé/CV in response to a job posting.
- Deleting or changing another person’s information posted on the Site.
- Posting or transmitting any material that invades another’s privacy or publicity rights or is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Posting sexually explicit content.
- Using any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or overloading the Site’s infrastructure.
- Using automated tools to navigate or search the Site, except for those provided by Advantage Resourcing.
- Copying or duplicating any materials or information from the Site without express permission.
- Framing or linking to materials or information from the Site without express permission.
- Feedback and Information
Any feedback provided on this Site, whether electronic or written, is considered non-confidential and may be used by Advantage Resourcing without limitation.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify and hold Advantage Resourcing harmless from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses, including legal fees, resulting from your use of this Site unless such claims arise from Advantage Resourcing’s gross negligence or intentional wrongful acts.
- This Site and all information within it are provided free of charge on an “as-is” basis, and Advantage Resourcing makes no conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations, or other terms regarding this Site or the Materials.
- All conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations, and other terms of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Advantage Resourcing does not guarantee job offers, résumé/CV requests, or candidate suitability.
- Advantage Resourcing uses reasonable care in compiling information on this Site, but it does not certify the accuracy of information in job listings, résumés/CVs, or other postings.
- Advantage Resourcing is not liable for errors or omissions in the content on this Site or any third-party sites linked from this Site.
- Exclusion of Liability
- This Site and its information are provided “as-is,” and Advantage Resourcing excludes all responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from your use of this Site or the Materials.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Advantage Resourcing will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, including but not limited to; loss of revenue; loss of profits; loss of contracts; loss of business; loss of data; indirect or consequential loss.
- Limitation of Liability
If the exclusion of liability set forth under “Exclusion of Liability” is held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, then Advantage Resourcing’s maximum aggregate liability to you for all losses and damages shall be limited to £10.00 or the equivalent in your currency.
- Proprietary Information (Trademarks and Service Marks)
Portions of this Site contain confidential and proprietary information, not available to the general public. Unauthorised access will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. These Terms and Conditions do not grant any license or right under any intellectual property right of Advantage Resourcing or any third party.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Advantage Resourcing may bring an action in any jurisdiction or court of its choosing.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, it will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver.
- No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
- These Terms and Conditions are not enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person or entity who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions.