Description of role:
World Class Defence Organisation based in Bolton is currently looking to recruit a large number of General Operatives (Looming, Soldering & Wiring, Circuit Card Assembly, PCB’s) on an initial 12 month contract.
Hourly Rate: £21.36ph, after 12 weeks the rate increases to £23.00ph
Contract Duration: 12 Months (initially and then ongoing and long-term thereafter)
General Operator Job Spec:
This vacancy is for a Semi-Skilled Assembler (Looming, Soldering, Wiring, Circuit Card Assembly, PCB’s)
- The General Operator will be responsible for the carrying out of manufacturing and self-certification tasks within the deployed business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
- Carry out detailed standard assembly / manufacturing activities, undertaking all work to requisite procedures, quality standards, safety requirements and timescales.
- Contribute to the efficient movement of work and information in the manufacturing area.
- Adhere in all activities to agreed standards and behaviours.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements.
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.
- Dexterity for fine work. Read and interpret layouts. Follow instructions. Willing to work flexible shift patterns. Attention to detail. Work on own with minimal supervision. Flexible. ESD training. Desirable skills: PC literate. Colophony health surveillance.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.