Description of role:
10 month contract
– TRADING & SUPPLY DOMAIN KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED
– ENDUR knowledge is a PLUS
Advantage Resourcing are working with a global powerhouse within the energy sector and seeking a BA to join them on an initial 10 month assignment.
Purpose & Accountabilities:
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems.
– Acting as a focal point for a specialised area: Trading & Supply / Endur
* Able to link technical solutions with business strategy when working with business partners.
* Has knowledge of how competitors are using IT solutions to gain competitive edge, applies that knowledge to projects.
* Leading stakeholder management activities. Creates opportunities to make the stakeholder feel valued and develop trust.
* Broad and extensive knowledge, often in own specialized field, to provide interpretive, advisory or facilitating services for the use of others to achieve results.
* Volunteers for community leadership roles. Supports the regional networks through leading activities, presenting topics, and coaching others.
If you are keen to find out more, please apply now with your updated CV and reach out to Tom Johnson – Ref: 72044
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.