Description of role:
Chief Financial Officer – SME Build Opportunity!
Do you want full autonomy over building out a finance team in an SME? Are you interested in sophisticating reporting to gear up to a transaction?
- Energy SME based in Liverpool
- Backing from an ambitious HNWI
- Build out the finance team, with full autonomy over it’s growth
- Responsible for project projection, including cash forecasting, pricing & budgeting
- Liaise with bank debt providers, fund raise internally and navigate debt raising
- Strategic decision-making as part of the senior leadership team, working closely with the CEO
- Sophisticate the reporting to lead the business towards a transaction
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Debt raising experience
- Desirable to have built a finance team from the ground up
- Salary: £100k – £110k
- 20% bonus
- 5% matched pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank
- Health care
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.