Description of role:
Events & Exhibitions Manager
7 month contract
£30 / £35 per hour
Stevenage, Hertfordshire (Hybrid)
To join a fantastic, international team of dynamic and experienced events professionals working for a global aerospace organisation.
The post holder will have a central role in supporting the business and the Top Management and will be responsible for the management of events, exhibitions and VIP visits in the UK.
As part of the wider Communications and Corporate Affairs (G) organization, the Event and Exhibition team (GV) is an international, multi cross-divisional and multicultural team who values different ways of thinking and working to shape and deliver memorable customer experiences to grow the Airbus brand and reputation at the highest level.
- Act as a project manager before and during the event or visit.
- Plan and deliver on time and on quality Protocol and Events activities
- Support the organization and management of UK based exhibitions, all divisions
- Support and arrange VIP, media and industry visits
- Collect brief and all necessary information to ascertain precise events requirements
- Be responsible for the event and exhibition concept.
- Decide on treatment for each visitor and take necessary actions or delegate tasks to outside suppliers.
- Coordinate all subcontractors during the event.
- Manage the budget.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are respected.
- Engage with Senior Management and their offices for all hospitality and VIP visit requirement.
- Cooperate with site management and services for visits, media events, etc.
- Work closely with UK Communications and Marketing teams across the org to ensure consistent communication, visibility, and best practice sharing.
- Experience in events management
- Knowledge of Protocol activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pre plan and manage large scale and high profile events.
- Ability to work with people from all levels, from local contractors to VIPs
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- All round knowledge of office procedures, PC literate in Word, Excel, Online event tool
If this sounds like yourself, please apply with your updated CV and reach out to Tom Johnson on 01612911458 with Ref:71952
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.