Description of role:
Daventry (hybrid – 3 days WFH)
circa £30 per hour
initially 11 months
Advantage Resourcing is working in partnership with a large engineering company that operates within the automotive industry and is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst who will be responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive financial analyses and reports.
What will you be doing:
* Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
* Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
* Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
* Works with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
A couple of things you should know:
* How to prepare statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis
* Supporting the team in month-end book closing.
During an interview, you may be asked about:
* Your previous experience in a financial analysis role in a production or manufacturing environment.
* Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables, etc)
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call 0161 519 8368 and ask for Lukas! Reference: 71255
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.