Description of role:
Fuel Systems Engineer
£55 ph Umbrella
Overview of the role:
To join the Continuous Product Development on the Single Aisle aircraft program. The role will entail engineering activities associated with continued airworthiness and product development.
What we are looking for in you:
- Ideal candidate will have experience within Aviation/ Aerospace including Avionic Fuel Systems experience.
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders within the business, teams across the project, and the wider team.
- Project management experience would be an advantage.
What will be expected from you:
- Support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from the supplier, Specification updates, and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures and improvement projects.
- Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes, and changes related to equipment updates.
- Work on Major In-Service Problems, Request For Works, and Safety Related Items that support in-service occurrences.
Please note that security checks will be carried out before the start date.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call 0161 871 8277 and ask for Kris! Ref: 71011
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.