Description of role:
Fuel Systems Installation Design Engineer
Circa £45 per hour
initially 12 Months
1-stage interview (on-site)
Advantage Resourcing is working in partnership with a large engineering company that operates within the aerospace industry and is currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join a high-performing team supporting the full range of commercial aircraft with opportunities to engage in a wide range of customers, stakeholders, and suppliers.
What will you be doing:
* Conceptual design
* Current product modifications
* Support to manufacturing sites
* Support to in-service support and continued airworthiness
A couple of things you should know:
* Experience in a Design Engineering role with Systems Installation experience
* Competent user of Catia with experience in configuration toolsets i.e. PASS, DPDS, VPM, ICC
* Be able to provide a flexible approach to varied activities
During an interview, you may be asked about:
* Previous Fuel Systems Installation Experience
* Experience using CATIA
* Previous projects and achievements
Please note that security checks will be carried out before your start date.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call 0161 519 8368 and ask for Lukas! Reference: 71905
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.