Description of role:
HSQE and Facilities Manager
Permanent position + benefits package
We are actively seeking an HSQE and Facilities Manager who will take full accountability for delivering a proactive HSQE and Facilities service within an assigned portfolio of premises. They will also act as the focal point for local management teams.
* Maintaining standards and managing the performance of local contract staff
* Delivering a positive experience to internal and external customers, working alongside local operational H&S/ infrastructure leads, being reactive to their needs, and effectively communicating progress around maintenance
* To support the delivery of capital projects, or take ownership when required, based within your assigned portfolio of premises, ensuring that they are being completed in a safe and compliant way
* To monitor, manage, and control premises-specific budgets and spend working alongside the Senior HSQE and Facilities Manager
* To be accountable for and to ensure that local staff are briefed on and exhibit a strong and compliant HSQE culture within your assigned portfolio of premises
A couple of things you should know:
* Previous experience in Facilities Management
* A proven ability to demonstrate a good understanding of Health & Safety legislation and requirements.
* Good knowledge of managing and administering ‘hard and soft’ facilities contracts and legislation.
* Risk management
During an interview, you may be asked about:
* Management of ‘hard and soft’ facilities contracts.
* Your experience with managing a 24/7 service-critical operation
Does that sound like you? Then apply now! Or call Lukas: 0161 519 8368 and quote: 70984
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.