Description of role:
Jig and Tooling Manager
9 month contract
Advantage Resourcing are seeking a Jig & Tooling Manager to join a global engineering business based out of their Broughton, Chester site.
Working within the Jigs and Tools team, you will ensure implementation of major Jig and Tooling related projects and deliverables to the operational teams, to the required H&S and Ergonomic standards, liaising with key stakeholders at all levels and managing suppliers to meet required time frames.
Task & Accountabilities:
- Ensure successful industrialisation of Jigs and Tools assets (creation, development and modification) until final acceptance and handover to the corresponding Operations Manager
- Integrate mature industrial technologies in link with R&D. Collaborate with R&D to integrate requirements and consolidate the clients Industrial Vision
- Design and/or specify the requested Jigs and Tools assets according to requirements from Manufacturing Engineering Process Engineers, Operations, Health and Safety and Ergonomics, Maintenance Engineers and Plant/ FAL Quality Assurance
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a manufacturing and engineering environment required
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Jigs and tooling experience within a similar industry/ background
If you are keen to find out more, please apply now with your updated CV and reach out to Tom Johnson on 01612911458 – Ref: 72028
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.