Description of role:
Lead Cost Engineer
Leatherhead (5 days a week with the possibility of hybrid working (2 days remote)
Initial 6-month contract
You will play a crucial role in establishing budgets, tracking compliance, and analysing deviations.
Your responsibilities will include
- Establishing budgets and tracking compliance and deviations.
- Analysing cost, progress, and performance indicators such as earned vs planned, committed vs budget.
- Analysing trends and forecasting to-go.
- Leading the change management process, including capturing and documenting changes.
- Developing and monitoring contingency drawdown plans.
- Developing and maintaining cash flow projections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Budget Analyst or similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in financial software and MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team environment.
If you are a Lead Cost Engineer seeking a new opportunity, please apply now.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.