Description of role:
Material Controller (2 positions available!)
£21.55 per hour + overtime (premium rate)
initially 11 months (various shift patterns available)
1-stage interview – F2F
Advantage Resourcing is working in partnership with a large engineering company that operates within the aerospace industry and is currently seeking an experienced Material Controller. You will be responsible for the handling and management of all material.
What will you be doing:
* Adhere to all documented Company Quality System procedures when carrying out operational duties.
* Conduct material orders/movements in the correct priority sequence.
* Ensure all items are unloaded/handled according to the logistics/airworthiness directives.
* Ensure all pick, pack, and handling system transactions are performed correctly.
* Ensure all documents printed are in order by sorting them before packing/box closure.
* Put stock away in the correct location after picking and/or packing.
* Ensure a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times.
* Endeavour to improve the quality of work wherever possible.
* Inform the Manager/Team Leader of any process errors or system issues promptly.
* Assist the Warehouse Management with any reasonable ad hoc request.
* To operate cross-functionally across the Warehouse functions (inbound, outbound, repairs).
We would like you to know/be trained in:
* Material support/Supply chain.
* Experience working in a warehouse / Warehouse management
* Be proficient in the use of the appropriate Warehouse management and Information systems (SAP, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
* Preferably with a forklift license or experience in driving a forklift or reach truck.
Please note that security checks will be carried out before the start date.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call 0161 519 8368 and ask for Lukas! Reference: 71913
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.