Description of role:
LPG Technician (4 positions available)
Lincolnshire – multiple locations (travel will be required)
Salary is negotiable + company van and annual bonus
Initial training provided
Mon-Fri / 8AM – 4PM (Overtime available)
2-stage interview (Virtual -> F2F)
Advantage Resourcing is working in partnership with a prestigious engineering organization who are looking to hire four LPG Technicians. As a field-based LNG Technician, you will carry out Inspections and Installations of LPG Vessels and also the required testing, commissioning, and certification.
On a daily basis, you will:
* Carry out installation tasks in a safe manner to ACS qualification standards.
* Issue all relevant certifications required to sign off on installation.
* Work within the company safety guidelines at all times.
* Installation of LPG Vessels, U/G P.E. distribution pipework using electrofusion method of jointing, installing & connecting all types of meter box enclosures, carrying out the required testing, purging, and commissioning & issuing of certification.
And a little bit about yourself:
* Previous experience is required with LPG/ACS.
* You have the ability to follow installation drawings.
* You can liaise with customers/site developers on a one-to-one basis to understand their specific requirements.
During an interview, you may be asked about:
* Metered works or commercial installation/inspections within LPG.
Does this sound like you? Apply now! Or drop me an email at 😊
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.