Description of role:
Are you an ambitious qualified finance professional, looking to join a Private Equity backed Manufacturing Business?
This is a unique opportunity for a driven management accountant to work alongside an experienced Finance Director, taking full ownership of a growing international subsidiary.
- Private Equity backed Manufacturing Business
- Produce and Sell Luxury Consumer Products
- British heritage brand with operations Globally
- Based in Manchester
- Full ownership of foreign subsidiary, preparing monthly accounts, P&L, and balance sheets
- Working alongside senior management to support with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Business partnering with oversees stakeholders to ensure strong financial compliance, robust credit control and preparation of payroll
- Deep involvement in both internal and external audit
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA preferable)
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and challenge senior stakeholders
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.