Description of role:
Management Accountant Opportunity
I’m looking for a commercially focused accountant with an interest in fixing processes, driving consistency of accounting and generating value add outputs.
This role reports into an exceptional Head of Finance who has been promoted into their own new role internally.
- International Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics Group based in South Manchester
- Add value through preparing accurate, timely and visual management information to present to management teams
- Business partner internal stakeholders including Operations Director, Commercial Team, Business Improvement teams, Sales and Central Support functions. This person may also infrequently work with external auditors.
- Drive performance, help to identify benchmarks, standard costs and variance analysis
- Support accurate closure of the operational month end and control of balance sheet
- Support FP&A cycles, commercial reviews and drill down analysis
- Work for an exceptional line manager and deputise from time to time
- Given the nature of this business, there will occasionally be ad-hoc project and reporting work
- It is preferred that you will hold an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification for this role, but studiers will be considered who have strong management accounts experience.
- Experience of SAP and Power BI would be helpful but is not necessary
- Strong Excel skills
- Commercial mindset coupled with the ability to influence and manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- £45,000-£50,000 base plus bonus
- Private Health
- Pension 6% matched
- 25 days holiday + bank (with the ability to purchase 5 more)
- Free food on site!
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.