Description of role:
6 month contract
To provide Manufacturing Engineering support to the Operations teams within MAIT as well as supporting the Manufacturing Engineering team deliverables for the production of fully integrated Satellite Telecoms and ENS Products.
* Provide Manufacturing Engineering support to Operations including working with technicians, Inspectors, team leaders and KPO’s as and when needed.
* Support the generation of standard documentation in line with scheduled needs.
* Produce re-work instructions / deviation plans / discrepancies based on project requirements and identify parts and tooling required to carry them out – (materials, tooling, requirements, and methodology)
* Extensive experience in the use of a digital Manufacturing Execution System such as 3DX Delmia (DM) and Delmia Apriso (MES)
* Experience in creating Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) consuming parts from the Engineering Digital Definition (EBOM)
* Process creation from standard library, creation of 3D works instructions and manipulation and annotation of 3D views for standard operating procedures.
* Appreciation of manufacturing techniques e.g. CFRP, structural bonding or TIG welding, within the space/aerospace industry – with a realistic minimum of five years’ experience
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.