Description of role:
Manufacturing Engineer – Production
Chester – onsite / Shift Work
Contract Until February 2025
£35.03 per hour Umbrella
We are working with an large manufacturing company within the Aviation industry. Due to
The successful candidate will be responsible for working line side within a production environment, supporting, and anticipating issues before they arise. This individual will contribute to improving the business through the creation and implementation of improvement ideas.
As the successful applicant, you will use your knowledge and experience along with exacting standards to ensure products is delivered on time, on quality and to cost.
- Forward thinking at improving and anticipating issues and resolving these before they may happen.
- Project work is also involved in resolving long-standing issues or potential future improvements.
- PPM of production tooling to keep these to the required build standard.
- Large emphasis on quality improvement so always looking to improve.
- Interface between operations and wider manufacturing engineering functions.
- Minimize disruption and support root cause analysis.
- Deliver process improvements on safety, quality, cost and productivity.
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- Customer Focus
- SAP experience
to Apply, you must be eligible to go through Security Clarence
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.