Description of role:
12 month contract
Advantage Resourcing are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join a leading Engineering organisation based out of their Stevenage HQ.
– Start on BPSS with scope to gain Security Clearance
* As a Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget.
* A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
* Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
* Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
* Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEAs, FAIs etc.
* Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
* Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
* Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
* Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
* Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
* Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
* Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them. Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
If you are interested and keen to find out more, please apply now with your updated CV and reach out to Tom Johnson on 01612911458 – Ref: 72029
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.