Description of role:
Are you a creative and strategic marketer with brand growth and results delivered across various channels then we have an exciting new opportunity for you.
Advantage Resourcing has partnered with a leading UK wide franchise business and is looking for a Marketing Manager to work with a very rewarding and award winning company. This position and others have been created due to growth and investment into the marketing team during 2024 which you could be part of.
The organisation has some exciting and ambitious growth plans for 2024 and beyond, which they are investing significantly in their marketing department. Your responsibilities will be diverse and will include promotional planning and reporting on PPC campaigns, content creation, website development and social media management.
You will be responsible for:
- Campaign Management: Craft and execute dynamic campaigns across digital, social, email, print, and events, captivating audiences and igniting brand awareness.
- Drive Separate Franchises: Empower franchise owners with winning digital strategies, propelling local success and boosting network-wide visibility.
- Data-Driven Optimisation: Monitor website performance, identify growth opportunities, and implement strategic enhancements for maximum lead generation and conversion.
- Lead with Collaborative Spirit: Manage marketing budgets, guide team members, and forge strong partnerships with stakeholders to ensure brand identity and business objectives are in harmony.
- Stand as the champion of brand consistency, ensuring all content – from websites to campaigns – adheres to the highest standards.
- Results: Deliver clear, action-oriented reports to the Head of Digital Marketing, demonstrating the true ROI of every strategy and campaign.
- Shape the Future: Actively contribute to the evolution of our brand strategy, both locally and nationally for the group.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Marketing management experience, guiding teams to deliver impactful results.
- Think beyond the horizon, crafting successful campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Compelling Communication skills, master storyteller with the ability to inspire, persuade, and connect.
- Digital Skills across PPC, Content, Website Development and Social Media Management
- Results driven: Track record of driving tangible outcomes through innovative marketing initiatives.
- Creative: Spark imaginative solutions to challenges, always pushing boundaries.
- Platform Powerhouse: Expert in digital marketing tools and platforms, which include CMS platforms and Google and Adobe products.
The business is in North Liverpool, commutable from Liverpool Centre, Crosby, Formby and other areas of the North West with a dedicated Railway station and access to free parking also.
Benefits include a competitive holiday scheme, Salary sacrifice company pension and salary sacrifice EV scheme and hybrid working typically with 2 days from home per week.
Please use the apply button to submit your CV and be considered for this vacancy. Interviews will be planned throughout January, ideally for a start in February/March depending on notice period
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.