Description of role:
Contract until July 2024 – Maternity Cover
This is a hybrid role, you will be required to work onsite 2 days per week on average.
During initial training you will be required to work onsite 5 days per week.
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Core hours: start between 7am and 9am; finish between 3pm and 5pm
on certain days there are fixed deliverables during the morning hours
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Planning experience required
– Good communication skills
– Good Excel skills
– IT literate (MS office)
– Excellent organisational & prioritisation abilities
– Logistics/material flow background is a plus
– Knowledge on MRP planning systems is a plus
– Oracle experience not required (bonus)
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.