Description of role:
World Class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage is currently looking to recruit a part-time Occupational Health Nurse subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract. The role will be 3 days per week (22 hours per week – days of the week; Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday)
Hourly Rate: £31.64ph
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then very much long-term thereafter).
Occupational Health Nurse Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a pro-active occupational health team for an experienced adaptable OH Nurse who also likes the challenge of multi-tasking and is great working with new developing practices and systems. The role will support the team in delivering a best practice health & wellbeing, health risk management (OH) service to employees.
Delivering a proactive face to face technical function involving travel health, health surveillance, health pre-employment assessments, fitness assessments, lifestyle screening and health & wellbeing campaigns
Working alongside experienced occupational health practitioners with specialist knowledge
- On the job support
- Learning about our unique business and meeting employees from across the business
- You will be joining a dynamic team who have brought fresh ideas and been responsible for the development of the new occupational health & wellbeing service
- The team strive for excellence and have contributed to the business Rospa Gold and Investors in People Health & Wellbeing awards
- The team has won Occupational Health team of the year (private sector) in the OHW Awards
Skills / experience:
- An NMC Registered Nurse – Essential
- Experienced OH Nursing setting – Essential
- Experienced in Spirometry and audiometry (formally trained- essential)
- Travel health vaccinations /experience – essential
- Passionate about health & wellbeing
- Phlebotomy skills – desirable
- ECG skills – desirable
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.