Description of role:
Milton Keynes (Hybrid: x1 day per week on-site)
6 month contract
Advantage Resourcing are seeking a Pricing Analyst to join a global leader within the Energy sector on an initial 6 month contract.
– Ideally you will have an interest in / understanding of retail energy, strong Excel, strong numerical / analytical ability.
– Nice-to-have skill set(s): Retail Energy Pricing experience, VBA, SQL, Power BI
- Role Assisting the Mid-Market Pricing Manager in implementing pricing and credit strategy to support our growth plans in the Mid-Market customer segment (customers with annual volume up to 10GWh).
- Responsible for the day-to-day production of tenders ensuring they are maintained efficiently and effectively.
- Assisting the Mid-Market Pricing Manager in prioritising the team workflow, to produce timely, accurate and competitive prices relating to structured energy products and services.
- Identifying improvements to pricing, quotation, and acceptance processes, proposing solutions and assisting with their delivery.
- Support Sales by managing the Business Pricing Inbox where sales requests for pricing are raised, ensuring all service levels (SLAs) are met, with queries dealt with efficiently, accurately, and effectively.
- Maintain and update the requisite process documentation and training this out to the wider B2B Pricing team as required.
- Implementing the Commercial Credit Policy, using third party reports to determine the appropriate level of credit mitigation for contract requests.
- Validating both outbound prices and incoming contracts to ensure they meet the needs of our customers whilst also delivering the expected value to our P&L.
- To build an understanding our suite of products and their associated terms & conditions
If you are keen to find out more, please can you apply with your updated CV and reach out to Tom Johnson on 01612911458 – Ref: 71981
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.