Description of role:
Project Management Business Partner
£35.03 ph Umbrella
We are working with a large engineering company that operates in the Aerospace sector. An opportunity arose for a Project Management Business Partner to support the growing business at the Group level. The Position will involve occasional travel for business.
Overview of the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide project management expertise & support for the single-aisle aircraft family’s new development. The Position will involve occasional travel for business.
What will be expected from you:
- Project set-up, project governance definition
- Project gate and review preparation
- Project Integrated Planning, monitoring and control (schedule, cost, resources)
- Management of project interdependencies (internal and with other projects)
- Stakeholder management
- Project Risks and opportunities identification, consolidation and follow-up
- Team facilitation, Workshops
- Performance Management, Reporting
What we are looking for in you:
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Project Management, Stakeholder management
- Ability to work autonomously, strong skills to structure the project, own initiative
- Knowledge of Aircraft development processes and digital tools would be desirable
Please note that security checks will be carried out before the start date.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call 0161 871 8277 and ask for Kris! Ref: 72083
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.