Description of role:
Public Affairs Site Activity Planner
Initial 6-month contract
Broughton (Chester- 3 days onsite)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with public affairs site managers to maintain a long-range visits and events activity tracker, providing regular status report for key internal stakeholders.
- Plan, coordinate and manage the logistics for each political visit involving room and catering bookings, alignment with facilities, security, transport and front of house teams.
- Formulating visit agendas & high-level standard briefings for public affairs managers to finesse / customise for each visit. Coordinate and lead planning with outer offices of political guests/ stakeholders confirming logistics and joining instructions.
- Coordinate special requests such as PPE for each visit
- Ensuring that all enquiries are captured, actioned to appropriate business stakeholder and completed through a tracker.
- Attend weekly internal meetings to share the political visits calendars and identify collaborative opportunities across functions (educational liaison, communications, executive assistants).
- Align with the UK Public Affairs coordinator on the collateral needed for PO’s to be raised to support sponsorships and site-specific projects / events.
- Monitors spend for public affairs site hospitality and defined projects to ensure spend stays within budget.
- Experienced in project coordination and a desire to develop strong project management skills.
- Well organised, detail-organised, and comfortable highlighting and following up on actions
- Stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills both written and orally and an interest in Public Affairs as a corporate function
- Strong IT skills including Google Workspace tools to create and maintain high quality documents
- Attention to detail and creation of high-quality planning / agenda documents is essential.
- A proactive approach to staying up to speed with key business processes is needed to ensure that the team meets all company and statutory requirements. e.g., GDPR
If you are a Public Affairs Site Activity Planner seeking a new opportunity, please apply now.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.