Description of role:
Quality Project Leader
£35.03 ph Umbrella
We are working with a large engineering company that operates in the Aerospace sector. An opportunity arose for a Quality Project Leader. The New Developments Programme Quality Department in Broughton covers Airframe, Systems and power plants. They consist of strategic modifications, aiming at maximizing improvements to the aircraft whilst minimizing the industrial impact.
Overview of the role:
You will get the opportunity to be part of the development activity at the aircraft project level, integrated into the Project Multi-Functional-Team, with the delegation to set-up, and run the related Quality project: all the Quality activities needed to ensure project success. You will be part of the Single Aisle Programme Quality international team (France, UK, Spain, and Germany), influencing future projects and processes as they are developed.
What will be expected from you:
- Project Management
- Prevention for Airframe/System/Powerplant projects
- Process compliance
- Product Quality Assurance
What we are looking for in you:
- Project management skills and competence
- Experience in Quality, competence in Quality Standards such as Failure Modes and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Key Characteristics/Critical Items (KC/CTI), Control Plan, Measurement Systems Analysis, and Statistical Process Control.
- Competence in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Strong stakeholder management, change management, proactivity
- Experience in Programmes, Engineering, Production, Manufacturing Engineering, and Configuration Management would be an asset.
Please note that security checks will be carried out before the start date.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call 0161 871 8277 and ask for Kris! Ref: 72160
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.