Description of role:
World Class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Senior Engineering Project Manager subcontractor on an initial 12 month contract. The role will be Hybrid, working 2-3 days onsite.
Suitable industries you could come from include; Defence, Aerospace, Rail, Pharma, etc. Although, Electronics Development experience is more important than the industry.
Hourly Rate: £60.00ph
Contract Duration: 12 Months, likely to be extended to 24 months.
Senior Engineering Project Manager Job Description:
Overview of department:
Electronics Engineering. The Team is growing, dedicated and work as a team to deliver projects.
Your role as a Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM) is to deliver the most complex and priority projects to time, cost and quality; to drive the design, development and delivery of highly complex electronic sub-systems, from concept through into full production. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a senior member of the project management team; someone who will contribute to our delivery strategy.
Someone with drive, passion and commitment who has:
* Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management and Earned Value Management.
* Experience of delivering significant project/programmes on time and to cost.
* Experience of project management across the various phases; from project conception and initiation through manufacture and qualification to customer delivery.
* A background in engineering development, ideally of complex systems or electronic units.
* Individuals with excellent communication skills; able to influence others to their way of thinking;
* Organised with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in what they deliver.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.