Description of role:
World Class Engineering Consultancy based in Leatherhead, Surrey, Greater London is currently looking to recruit a Senior Planner subcontractor on an initial 6 month contract. The role will likely be able to accommodate remote working for 2 days a week from home.
The role is looking for someone with a strong background in Primavera P6.
Hourly Rate: £60.00ph LTD (Outside IR35)
Contract Duration: 6 Months initially and then ongoing thereafter
Senior Planner Job Description:
The Company requires a Senior Planner for an initial 6 month contract role that has an immediate start and a target limited company rate of £60.00 per hour.
The senior planner reports to the lead planner/project controls manager and responsibilities include, to:
- Maintain schedule coding structure and check correct application in P6
- Assure integrity of the schedule – durations, logic, milestones
- Schedule analysis and critical path and communication to project management
- Co-ordination of the weekly and monthly update cycles for schedule and progress
- Update and maintain Level 1, 2 and Level 3 schedules for project reports
- Update and maintain progress curves for project reporting
- Co-ordination of discipline and area reviews of schedule and progress to confirm accuracy of information and forecasts
- Schedule management to assure alignment of all schedules and resolve interface issues
- Correct use of the planning and progress systems
- Provide progress measurement function for all phases of the project
- Review of schedule and progress reporting for consolidation and input to project reports.
- Provide schedule impacts for change control
- Baseline maintenance
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.