Description of role:
Senior Subsea Structural CAD Designer
Initial 12-month contract
Leatherhead – (Hybrid)
Advantage Resourcing are currently working in partnership with a large reputable organisation who are seeking a Senior Subsea Structural CAD Designer.
Your responsibilities will include:
Experience using Autodesk inventor and a good understanding of subsea and pipeline design, including:
- Prepare design / fabrication drawings of steel structures and piping (P&IDs/Isometrics)
- Prepare offshore operations method drawings / construction sequencing
- Ability to interface with other disciplines to obtain input for designs and drawings (and to develop clash free designs)
- Assist in the identification of technical problems and contribute with possible solutions
- Conduct self-check on drawing / sketches
- Prepare drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures
- Technical education related to mechanical, structural, or civil engineering
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk Inventor (a must)
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D (preferable)
- Ability to prioritise, organise and deliver work to deadlines set by management
- Good working knowledge of other non-technical software e.g., MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Sound communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Experience with Autodesk Civil 3D for layout and alignment sheet production;”
If you are a CAD Designer seeking a new opportunity, please apply now.
0207 886 7111
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.