Description of role:
Initial contract till December 2024
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a multinational energy company who are seeking a software engineer.
This role encompasses tasks spanning the entire software development lifecycle, from design and development to deployment and support. It involves collaborating with team members and stakeholders across different locations to deliver solutions within set deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the delivery and support of software, which may include new development, configuration and installation of third-party packages, and software integration efforts
- Responsible for the software development lifecycle, including software and UI design, development, programming, and software deployment (both the installation and decommissioning of software).
- C# .Net Framework or Core o SQL Server or Oracle o Internet Information services (IIS)
- Web services (ASP.NET) / windows services
- Understanding of GIT source control concepts
- Ability to write and execute unit tests
- Exposure to Asynchronous Messaging, ideally MQ or similar
- Azure DevOps for branching and Source Control, build and deployment
- Experienced in using Jira and Azure DevOps in an Agile Environment
- Proven ability to estimate accurately and meet delivery deadlines – Ability to break down features into sub tasks and manage time to deliver the feature
- Understanding of Trade Lifecycle and pricing concepts – Understanding of Crude and Commodities trading useful
If you are a software engineer seeking a new opportunity, please apply now,
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.