Description of role:
Data & Systems Technical Officer
12 Months (possible extension)
up to £24 ph Umbrella
We are working with a large manufacturing company that operates in the Defense sector. An opportunity has arisen for the Data & Systems Technical Officer to join a small and friendly part of the Finance and Commercial team.
What will be expected from you:
- Support the FM Commercial Systems Manager with the building and development of CAFM tool upgrades, patchworks and business cases.
- Integrity, availability and reliability of data inputted to all CAFM modules.
- Lead the system configuration and functionality building.
- Interface with stakeholders across the business concerning the CAFM tool.
- First point of contact for CAFM-related system issues and configuration changes
- Lead the building and delivery of in-house CAFM training for all Floorplate Coordinators, FM Suppliers, FM Team and wider business as and when
- Producing accurate and insightful reports for Operational activity
- Develop bespoke and ad-hoc reports to support effective management continuous development of the systems and response to changing operational needs
- Identify and report any data quality or consistency concerns or issues within the system to ensure we maintain excellent and high-quality data
What we are looking for in you:
- Customer Focus & Commitment to Service Delivery
- Understanding and competency in relevant software packages (Planon (CAFM), Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent experience and knowledge of a range of IT systems and tools – CAFM preferred
- Proven ability to translate data and information
- Understanding and experience working with Performance Management Frameworks, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Experience of Excel, BI Dashboards and/or SQL/ HTML
- Self-starter with excellent initiative and problem-solving skills to proactively analyse data and draw conclusions
Please note that security checks will be carried out before the start date.
If this sounds like you, apply or call 0161 871 8277 and ask for Krzys Ref: 71975
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.