Description of role:
6 Months contract (view to extend)
£25.99 ph Umbrella + overtime
We are working with a large engineering company that operates in the aerospace sector. An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Records administrator to collate, sort, audit, and administer all technical records and documents following AirTanker’s procedures.
Overview of the role:
You will collate, sort, audit, and administer all technical records and documents following AirTanker’s procedures.
What will be expected from you:
- Collect all paperwork, sort, and distribute to relevant members of the Technical Services department for review.
- Audit all Sector Record Pages (SRPs), Work Packs, Engineering Documentation, and any further documentation denoting maintenance carried out on aircraft or flight operations.
- SRP management and update into relevant documents.
- Create and distribute all corrections to the relevant departments.
- Carry out Quality checks on documentation.
- Update Technical Log Books with applicable chapters and ensure quality.
- Report monthly metrics on SRP errors.
- Scan and electronically file all documentation in the correct location and format according to local procedures.
What we are looking for in you:
- Computer literate
- Ability to work autonomously and be highly organised.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Ideal candidate will have previous data entry experience.
Please note that security checks will be carried out before the start date.
If this sounds like you, please apply now or call 0161 871 8277 and ask for Krzys Ref: 71346
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.