Description of role:
Milton Keynes (Hybrid – x1 day per week on-site)
5 month contract
The Tender Specialist is a member of the Mid Market Sales team and reports to the Mid-Market Sales Manager.
The role is responsible for providing operational Sales support across a high volume of mid-market segment opportunities.
The Tender Specialist is primarily focused on the set-up of opportunities in the sales pricing system and associated records in the CRM, demonstrating outstanding and consistent quality, accuracy, efficiency, and productivity.
You will be responsible for the accurate, timely set-up and associated data quality of a high volume of mid-market segment opportunities within the pricing tool and CRM.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining high productivity in line with KPIs
- Management of administrative lead / tender-to-quote processes on behalf of [Sales Account Manager / Business Development Manager]
- Pricing support on behalf of [Sales Account Manager / Business Development Manager] as required, communicating with colleagues to understand pricing requirements.
- Handling of Sales queries via the general Sales telephone line
- Other ad-hoc tasks at the request of the Sales Operations Manager and/or Sales Director
Apply now with your updated CV and reach out to Tom Johnson on 01612911458 – Ref: 72128
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.