Description of role:
Test Equipment Requirements Engineer
Bristol (5 days onsite)
Initial 8 month contract
The Test Equipment and Testability mission is to:
- Deliver world-class Test Solutions, Environment Simulators and Emulators internally to the organisation as well as to our Customer’s Armed Forces
- Contribute to the companies international Weapon System Test Equipment Strategy, bringing the UK perspective to bear and balancing the need for technology re-use with the need to exploit emerging technology trends
- Apply the Weapon System Test Equipment and Testability Strategies to all new programmes, as well as through-life enhancement upgrades.
For this role, you should be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Define clear requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop and understand interface specifications for interfacing subsystems
- Understand the role of automated and semi-automated test equipment in the product verification and manufacture of electronic equipment
- Work with multi-discipline engineering team (e.g. Systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing etc…)
- Capture transversal engineering partner needs (e.g. Safety, Cyber, Human Factors, Customer Support Services, etc)
This role is primarily focussed on capturing high quality requirements for test equipment used in electronics and software development labs, as well as the manufacturing environment. To achieve this, you will capture the needs of a wide variety of stakeholders and structure the requirements set in accordance with the Test and Testability Leads product strategy.
Experience in DOORS or similar toolset and experience in the design stage of the product lifecycle is highly beneficial.
If you are Test Equipment Requirements Engineer seeking a new opportunity, please apply now.
Apply for this role
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter
Enter your details and drop your CV in the form below.